Senior Financial Analyst
$90,000 - $115,000 / yr
Our company delivers solutions and drives innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. Change your career! Change your world! Join our winning team and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
We are seeking a highly motivated team member who has strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally, as well as independently. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic FP&A team and be the subject matter expert on Corporate FP&A. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide planning, forecasting and month end support for on-going operations as well as support ad hoc analysis and projects.
This position will be allowed flexibility to work a hybrid/remote schedule.
Key Job Activities:
- Collaborates with Business Partners to analyze current and historical business trends, consolidating the financial results and providing the narratives to key business stakeholders
- Assists in development of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial packages and presentations for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Perform forecasting, long-range planning and budget activities
- Drives process improvement to ensure data quality and reporting standards for both financial and non-financial information
- Execute on initiatives that create value through cost management, process improvements, and/or improve the quality of deliverables to stakeholders
- Supports potential ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, with a strong attention to detail and follow up
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, meet or exceed deadlines and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced and service-oriented environment
- Strong presentation and communication techniques – verbal and written
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP, a plus
Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years of FP&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- MBA and/or CPA, a plus
We currently offer our employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with our team.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields