Senior Financial Analyst
$70,000 - $80,000 / yr
The Senior Financial Analyst will support executive decision making by contributing to the development and maintaining of accurate, dynamic financial analyses and planning models, assembling and tracking the operating budgets, and being the point person for the Longview Planning and Reporting function. This position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret sales, margins and financial trends or patterns by working with complex data sets.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and working capital.
- Assist in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance. Recommending solutions for improvement to management.
- Ad hoc projects generated by the CFO and or Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Must be critical thinker.
- Must be results oriented and a team player.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Power BI development skills in a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields