Senior Electronics Engineer – R&D
Are you an Engineering Pro with Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical R&D expertise in an Aerospace, Defense or Automotive (or other similar) environment? Are you looking to join a well-established, rapidly growing (incremental) Manufacturing organization who values technical expertise & collaboration in a highly people focused culture?
Then we’d love to talk to you!
This position is critical in the planning and execution of Electrical System R&D projects, including the development of system requirements, build processes, system design optimization, and verification and validation of design compliance.
Preferred Candidate Profile Elements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 7+ years of industry related experience
- Experience working under a requirements based product development setting
- Experience with functional testing of systems and embedded electronics
- Expertise in leading the transition of products from a development environment into full scale production
Hightlighted benefits of joining this Organization:
- Incremental market growth that drives numerous and varied growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 10 paid holidays and PTO based on experience
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
*Salaries posted are NOT offers and vary widely based on specific experiences and backgrounds*
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields