Senior Electrical Engineer
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative, and quality-oriented Senior Electrical Engineer with eight or more years of professional experience, to perform consulting services for internal and external clients. Your primary focus will be on the design of industrial projects. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a high-level ability to manage multiple clients and multiple projects at one time.
We are looking for a leader who works effectively with all personality types, is interested in developing close relationships with our great clients, and who desires to grow professionally and stay involved in the activities and exciting trends in the industry. The position will involve a mix of technical design and consulting, construction support, and new project scoping and proposal writing. We work in tight-knit teams that support each other and are managed with a healthy work-life balance that is focused on development and caring for the whole person.
Expected annual salary of $114,000 – $130,000.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field required
- Registration as a State of Washington Professional Engineer is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of consulting Electrical Engineering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of electrical related codes (NEC, NESC, WAC) and standards (NFPA, IEEE)
- Medium voltage power distribution design including substation design experience.
- Grounding system design
- Industrial Controls / SCADA experience
- Hazardous location design experience
- Electrical power system studies using SKM or ETAP Software
- Project Management
- Design of Industrial Power, Communications, Lighting and Control Systems including:
- Medium and low voltage power distribution.
- Emergency and Standby Power distribution systems
- Low Voltage Systems (Telecommunications, Security, CCTV, Access Controls)
- Load Studies
- Fault Current Analysis
- Coordination / Arc Flash Hazard Studies
- Construction Support including
- Submittal and Shop Drawing Review
- Contractor Requests for Information
- Site Inspections
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields