New York, NY
$280,000.00 - $300,000.00
- Work well with business users and technical peers within the team.
- Acquire new skills & understanding of unfamiliar systems and business processes quickly. Ability and desire to analyze complex problems and implement functionally elegant solutions.
- Extensive, diverse experience building app in the Microsoft Stack. Ability / desire to work in a highly business focused small team environment.
- Role is part of the RMBS front office IT team. Prior experience working in Mortgages/ Loans domain or inhouse Asset management platform strongly preferred.
- The candidate will need to be comfortable with a tactical environment of juggling multiple projects with a high sense of urgency and superior time management skills.
Computer Science / Finance degree preferred
▪ C#, Python, MS Azure Databricks, Spark SQL, Power BI, Analysis Services
▪ .Net Core, Angular, Node.js, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Git
▪ Very Strong Database experience (querying, performance tuning) with SQL Server and/or multiple platforms
▪ Fluency in Excel / Data Analysis and familiarity with Fixed Income pricing / risk attributes
▪ Bloomberg, Intex Bond / Loan Level Pricing / Cashflow analysis
▪ Familiarity with 1010 Loan Performance, CoreLogic, Agency Loan datasets
▪ Understanding of ABS, RMBS Collateral Deal Performance metrics
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields