Senior Cost Accountant
Sr. Cost Accountant
Job Purpose: Provides financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost data.
· Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
· Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
· Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
· Confirms costs by collecting, interpreting, and reporting data.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years of Cost Accounting experience
· Analyzing Information
· Reporting Research Results
· Statistical Analysis
· Attention to Detail
· Maintain Confidentiality
· Tracking Budget Expenses
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields