Senior Corporate Planning Analyst – ISO Certified Lead Auditor
Peachtree City, GA
$75,000 - $90,000 / yr
Major and established brand name company at their large manufacturing setting on the south side of the Atlanta metro has a newly created opportunity for a Senior Corporate Planning Analyst. There are major company benefits, 5% bonus potential, 2% profit sharing and relocation assistance that is available. The company has an attractive working culture.
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following.
Responsible for the coordination and continual improvement of the company’s Internal Audit Program, serving as lead auditor as well as directing and providing feedback to other lead and internal auditors. Auditing all areas of the organization for compliance with applicable laws and regulations as outlined by the company and reporting findings to upper management.
- Responsible for the coordination and continual improvement of the company Charity Program, serving as administrator or program developer. Coordinating communication internally with company employees as well as externally with members of the community.
- Facilitate projects of change in the organization with cross functional teams of multiple organizational levels to define and document business requirements, determine how these requirements fit into our systems and implement the change with stakeholders. Change may include facilitating project with outside third party to communicate requirements and manage change points after implementation. Will include assisting with document development and training to new process.
- Administer, or oversee the administration of, the CompliantPro system as Super Administrator to ensure appropriate maintenance of access, support module users and module administrators, and serve as interface between company and software company for project work or maintenance activity.
- Examine, analyze, and interpret business systems / records for the purpose of giving advice or preparing business reports.
- Facilitate the development, administration and enforcement of programs, guidelines and practices that ensure compliance as required.
- In depth knowledge of at least one management systems requirement and regulations that may affect the organizations business practices. (ie. ISO, JSOX, CTPAT, FTZ)
- Reviews and recommends revisions to company policy or practices as needed to implement any necessary adaptations to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the instruction and training of new employees, and in reviewing and verifying accuracy of the completed work.
- Works with professional staff on development and implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Ensure compliance of company standards as it pertains to Corporate Planning systems.
- Perform all other duties necessary to ensure business success and conformance.
6-8 years with a Bachelor’s degree
Or min of 8 years experience with an associates degree
Or 15+ years of business systems experience without a degree
In depth knowledge of at least one ISO standard (Certified Lead Auditor) with a general knowledge of 2 other.
Demonstrated application of project management and problem solving techniques.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with applied experience working in a team environment.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields