Senior Civil Engineering Leader
$90,000 - $115,000 / yr
- Effectively serve as Project Manager on large complex projects or multiple smaller projects
- Making major design recommendations and decisions with little input from senior staff
- Assigns duties to staff working on projects. Will have 5-7 direct reports.
- Reviews correspondence prepared by junior staff
- Actively participate in quality control of projects
- Act as an advisor and analyzes technical problems
- Identifies prospective clients, assists in marketing to develop new clients, and prepares proposals for services
- Consistently brings work into the firm with existing or new clients and participates in presentations to clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of qualifying experience (Municipal projects = storm water management, sewer, school, university, side walks, site designs)
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields