Senior Civil Engineer – Land Dev-Water- Utilities
$90,000 - $115,000 / yr
Seeking a highly-skilled, outgoing, self-motivated Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of experience to expand the growing Seattle office’s civil engineering department.
Applicants must be well versed in all aspects of civil engineering land development, including project management, multidiscipline coordination, site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Experience with public utility project and/or Seattle Area experience will be looked upon favorably.
The successful individual will be assisting our business development team and other discipline leads in developing technical proposals, and take a proactive lead role in marketing commercial, institutional, and industrial clients. You will have the opportunity to help build, manage, and mentor a strong team of civil engineering professionals within a collaborative multi-discipline office. You must be able to market team capabilities as well as perform technical design and consulting services to a high level of satisfaction to a diverse group of clients.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Washington Civil Engineer (P.E.) registration required
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Experience collaborating with local architectural/engineering community is a strong plus
- Experience in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Microsoft office and other software is a plus
- Experience designing public utilities is a strong plus
- Experience serving as a prime consultant is a plus
- Experience with zoning entitlements and permit procurement is a plus
- Ability to work with counterparts in other offices to share workload when required
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are required
- Strong project management skills are required
- Client management skills are required
Why You Want To Work Here
We truly focus on our employees. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team.
We offer a flexible PTO program, a fun office environment, and free daily breakfast (waffles!). Our Seattle office is located in a newly renovated office space close to convenient transportation options, the historic Pike Place Market, and all that downtown and the waterfront has to offer. Until it is safe to return to the office, teleworking options are available. We welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields