Senior Civil Design Engineer – 1237817
Work includes development of site plans for land development projects – conceptual; grading; drainage; etc.
• 7-10 years of experience in Residential/Commercial/Retail Site Design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (preferred) or related field.
• Ability to Design Site Development Projects for a variety of clients for various sized parcels.
• Proficient in Conceptual Planning, Grading and Drainage Design.
• Understanding/Knowledge of various agencies such as the Suffolk County Health Department.
• Ability to work/coordinate with an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager effectively.
• Strong Knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
• Highly organized and a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and solve problems
• Ability to provide proper direction Design Engineers
• Ability and willingness to train Design Engineers
• proficient in Microsoft Office
• good verbal communication, written communication, and organizational skills
We offer an excellent benefit package including: standard holidays; vacation; flex time; 401K with 2% match using Fidelity; health insurance; flexible office environment.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields