Senior Analytical Chemist – Nutrition
- PhD with 0-2 years experience in analytical chemistry, nutritional biochemistry, veterinary science, human physiology, forensic science or chemical engineering with experience analyzing vitamins, amino and organic acids, fatty acids, sugars, and/or phytochemicals in food as it relates to human and/or animal health. Masters degrees with extensive experience will also be considered.
- Expert experience with either GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP, Raman or infrared a must.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with method development, validation and analysis of compounds, food elements and analytes.
- QA/QC understanding and practice. Experience with ISO or GMP.
- Ability to design, analyze, interpret and critique experiments.
- Manage laboratory tasks such as data collection, analysis and maintenance of GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP and Raman lab instruments.
- Develop and transfer analytical methods for new analysis techniques, prepare and report data translation and contribute to commercialization efforts.
- Oversee method development and validation of food analysis.
- Continuously improve laboratory’s capabilities for high-throughput analysis.
- Manage cross functional initiatives with partner laboratories to ensure compliance and accurate measurements.
Occupational Category: 19-2031 Chemists
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields