Senior Accounting Analyst
- Perform the month-end close processes to achieve financial reporting timelines.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the areas of accounting accuracy and procedural efficiency.
- Perform Business Unit accounting and reporting as required.
- Execute financial close and consolidation procedures utilizing SAP and Hyperion Financial Management systems.
- Prepare accurate management reporting packages with financial results and key operating metrics.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements under both US GAAP and IFRS guidelines.
- Drive fixed asset accounting procedures utilizing the SAP project accounting module.
- Perform lease accounting in compliance with IFRS-16 requirements.
- Perform capital expenditure accounting and analysis; assist with the capital budgeting process.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the Accounting department and senior management as required.
- Perform special projects to support the Accounting department and senior management as requested.
- Monitor key internal controls within the Accounting department and Shared Services.
- Assist the implementation of Corporate, Group, US GAAP, or IFRS accounting and/or policy changes.
- Assist with the annual budget process as required.
- Perform activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, inventory valuation, and related reporting and analysis.
- Review and analyze accounting transactions and related financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness and provide explanations to business partners.
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with the management of financial information and support needed for the annual audit process.
- Ensures compliance with the company’s financial policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Address and answer questions from Business Units and Corporate Finance.
- Identify and proactively provide solutions for automation and process improvement while ensuring daily responsibilities are completed with detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related technical field, and a minimum of 3-7 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to add value to group outcomes through collaboration and developing effective working relationships.
- Experience with manufacturing, cost accounting, and inventory accounting.
- Experience with a publicly traded international corporation.
- Experienced with US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- Experienced with SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or other ERP systems.
- Advanced analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in IT skills (SAP, Excel, HFM).
- Hands-on approach with attention to detail, organization, reliability, and a “get it done” attitude.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Positive attitude, good communication skills, assertive and strong team player.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields