$80,000 - $90,000 / yr
Tired of the routine of month end close?
Want to be more involved in business analytics?
Competitive pay to 90K plus top-notch benefits.
700 million dollar manufacturer- Division of a Fortune 500 company seeks a Senior Accounting Analyst. Opportunity for promotion within 2 years.
Senior Accounting Analyst- supporting Sales and Operations- Hybrid work from Home
The month end close function is only a minor part of this role. The qualified candidate will be responsible for meeting with sales and operations and helping to design dashboards and analytics to support them.
Growing and profitable industry leader is looking to add a Senior Accounting Analyst to their team. Position is open due to a promotion. Significant opportunity for advancement/ cross-functional mobility is available by joining this high caliber team. In addition, the managers here believe in quality of life and even with all this opportunity, there is little to no overtime.
Senior Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
The Senior Accounting Analyst will be responsible for general accounting and month-end close processes including inventory, sales, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets, and ad-hoc analysis as required. This role will effectively communicate and coordinate the exchange of financial information to sales, marketing, and manufacturing operations, with in-depth knowledge to guide effective business decisions that deliver profitable growth.
- Assist in successfully performing month-end journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, analyze variances, and complete bridge schedules and spending analyses.
- Build and maintain Power BI dashboards and other data analytics models in order to increase financial data transparency and usability across the division and enhance decision making.
- Provide financial support and be a business partner to commercial and operations functions. Support includes cost trends, cost improvement opportunities, and profitability analysis of products, suppliers, programs and special projects. Drive resolution and corrective action with all functional groups and production plants.
- Partner with operations in managing the capital expenditure plan and overall responsibility for Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Assist in preparation of annual operation plan, long range strategic plans, monthly outlooks, quarterly reviews and other special analysis.
- Assist and/or lead assigned projects focusing on continuous improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required or equivalent advanced degree, required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel skill, Power BI or similar database experience
- Cost Accounting and Fixed Asset experience a plus
- Strong business communication and excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data and apply creative/innovative analysis, and the capability to form key, succinct, and actionable insights and recommendations
- Collaborative and highly communicative, self-directed with high orientation to teamwork
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields