SAP S/4 Hana FICO – Finance Architect
New York, NY
- Working closely with Business for gathering requirements and providing solution.
- Design and build the business processes and solve the issues that are in the implementation.
- Understanding the simplification list of the S/4 HANA new version and able to communicate it to the client
- Work together with client SAP team/business to develop all the deliverables .Communicate requirements to SAP project team
- Transition methodology
- Manage the scope and deliverables of the SAP project team
Knowledge transfer on business processes to SAP project team.
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Controlling
- Functional and configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting, automatic payment programs.
- New GL, Document splitting and profit center accounting (PCA)
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Experience/Knowledge in CO
- SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing.
- Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting
- Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA.
- Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing.
- COPA design, reporting based on costing based COPA. Account based COPA will be an added advantage.
- Material ledger, actual costing is preferred. Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage.
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- S/4 HANA Migration concepts
- S/4 HANA data model concepts
S/4 HANA cash management expertise required
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields