Salesforce – Product Director
$1 - $1 / yr
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Director – Salesforce to guide the development of products in our Product Management Group. This team enables the client to better serve their customers by embracing SaaS and the Cloud. We operate in an Agile Scrum development environment. The Product Director (PD) is one of the projects key stakeholders. The PD aligns with the Chief Product Officer on a detailed vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the development teams. The PD is responsible for the product, and it’s features from concept to End of Life.
- Leads product development, strategy, and redesign from concept through development and manufacturing to market launch.
- Develops products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, developing marketing strategies, and determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assesses product market data by calling on internal & external customers.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product roadmaps/forecasts and special reports and analyses and answering questions and requests.
- Brings new product/application ideas to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analyses, and establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Works with Technology and delivery departments to ensure product success.
- Working with product managers, architects, UX designers and development teams to ensure the business, quality and feature goals are met for each release.
- Responsible for the design, usability, and quality of releases.
- Responsible for easy of product upgrade and migration from prior releases with minimal issues and complexity.
- Recruits, trains, and manages product team by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Completes operational requirements and meets product development deadlines by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results, including quality control and testing.
- Identifies and manages new and existing product partnerships.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and content, and participating in professional societies.
- Lead a team of Product owners and define the product management governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, industrial engineering, or a field tied to the product’s sector (tech, finance, etc.) required, master’s in engineering or MBA a plus.
- 5 years relevant work experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with large Salesforce implementations.
- Prior management experience a plus.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology and/or workflow management tools.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields