Sales Tax Director
- Strong consulting skills
- Ability to provide an exceptional client service experience.
- State tax technical expertise – able to lead high-risk/technically complex engagements ensuring quality, staying on top of technical developments in the sales tax space.
- Understand a client’s business and identify issues that need to be considered / scope (describe) & sell that work.
- Able to communicate effectively (both oral and written) to stakeholders and vary messages accordingly depending on the audience – clients, supervisors, direct reports (development of others) for various stages of project development, completion, and delivery.
- Eight+ years of prior experience in state and local/multi-state experience required.
- Prior experience supervising in consulting, and leading client engagements.
- Prior experience preparing and reviewing tax provisions preferred.
- Prior experience with corporate taxation, consolidations and partnerships preferred.
Our client offers a total reward and customizable benefits plan, including:
- Growth opportunities
- Fun at work
- Hybrid work options
- Paid time off – PTO
- 401K Match
- Family benefits
- Wellness programs
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, FSA, and prescription insurance for the whole family from day one.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields