Sales and Marketing Manager
$100,000 - $125,000 / yr
Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client is based in Southeast Wisconsin and sells high performance motion products, servo motors, and stepper motors to various consumers in the automation industry. If you have a technical skill set with knowledge of high-performance motors, and a commercial mindset to help this client grow it footprint in the automation space, please take a good look at this position.
This role is not just about sales; it entails marketing as well. An infusion of ideas for the website, marketing collateral, trade shows, or sales campaigns may be the start for you. As a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you will implement plans to ensure the ideas become concrete processes to increase revenue for the organization.
In this role, you will report to the Vice President and General Manager and will be responsible for strategizing and overseeing all sales and marketing activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing technical as well as various application-related support to internal and external customers.
- Preparing detailed information documents and marketing materials related to products and services.
- Maintaining pricing information on specific products.
- Conceptualizing strategies to market products, generate sales conversions and deliver a superior customer experience.
- Keeping track of targeted as well as actual sales to determine the extent of marketing support required.
- Sourcing and storing information about competition products for market research.
- Participating in product development and go-to-market processes.
- Identifying new sales and marketing channels and technologies as well as finding the best solutions to promote the business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- The ideal candidate has a technical background in engineering or/and industrial automation.
- Experience in B2B selling of high-performance motors, ideally within industrial automation or manufacturing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver customer presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- This role requires maintaining a professional appearance and promoting a positive company image.
To comply with some state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided. The range given is broad and should be considered as a guideline only. Our client will consider a candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, the salaries of current employees in similar roles, and other factors when extending an offer.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields