Safety Design Project Engineer
$50,000 - $60,000 / yr
Responsible for the Design, Development and Organization of 2D/3D Plastic Injection projects of OEM Interior/Exterior Automotive Products for Tier One Automotive Supplier.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Project Manager on Design Specifications and Product Development.
• Knowledge of 2D/3D, CAD Design, Surfacing Solids, Wireframe, Section View Creation.
• Design, Develop and Release Engineering Change Notices.
• Design, Develop and Review Scheduled Reports.
• Participate in Customer and Supplier Meetings for Development and Design of new Products.
• Support and Assist with Prototype Builds and ensure delivery to Customers.
• APQP Knowledge and Support.
• Collaborate and Assist with Programs and Certifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience).
• Proficient in CAD software and Program Management (with CAD being 30% and Program Management being 70%).
• Experience/Knowledge of OEM and Automotive Manufacturing.
• Experience/Knowledge of Plastic Injection of Interior/Exterior OEM parts design.
• Previous Automotive Experienced Preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and Project management skills.
- Familiarity with and knowledgeable on various MS Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields