Fort Myers, FL
About the role: The Machine Operator Associate is responsible to set up and operate Rollomatic machines to perform a variety of complex machining operations to close tolerance customer specifications. Perform frequent changeovers for small quantity custom orders. Maximize production efficiencies through simultaneous operation of more than one machine
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- With direct supervision follow written process and operate a variety of Rollomatic machines and special processes
- Receives work order and verifies that the components are correct
- Receives material and loads on pallets or appropriate fixtures
- Create and execute programs for Rollomatic
- Verifies the machine is running the correct program for current/recurring projects
- Deburr parts as required
- Measure parts for conformance to blueprint specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Interact in a Manufacturing environment with a variety of personnel and shift change over on a daily basis
- Maintains good quality and production output
- Sort/rework parts as required
- Assists out on other operations as required
- Shows exceptional teamwork and interact in a Manufacturing environment with a variety of personnel and shift change over on a daily basis
- Maintain their work area in a clean orderly condition and follows safety procedures
- Recommends process improvements to Supervisor.
- Overseeing exit interviews and procedures
- May be responsible for special projects related to other functional areas and other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Rollomatic experience 5 yrs or more
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: Proficient use of basic measuring tools and vision systems. Basic computer literacy, basic math skills, a desire to improve in all areas, and work as part of a team committed to safety, quality, and efficiency. Successful completion of assigned curriculum within 180 days of hire/transfer which includes completing the Fundamentals of Manufacturing.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields