RN Home Health
New York, NY
$1 - $1 / yr
RN Home Health Manhattan
- RN Case Managers will administer skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician’s orders and under the supervision of the Supervisor of Clinical Services.
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and coordinating quality patient care.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with current License
- 2+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care nursing experience is preferred
- OASIS experience strongly preferred
- Med-surge and wound care experience preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields