$145-175K + 50K Signing Bonus
$75,000 Sign-On bonus available
The Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) will perform the professional functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients. Coordinate, manage, provide and delegate patient care. Responsible for meeting the established Standards of Nursing Practice and promoting cooperation among the health care team. In addition, the Registered Nurse shall meet personal accountabilities as defined in the standards of Service, People, Quality, Growth and Cost. Assist under the direction of the primary operating surgeon in the perioperative care of the patients undergoing a surgical experience. The Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) functions within the policies and guidelines established by the facility and reports directly to Director of Perioperative Services. The RNFA is an expanded role of the registered nurse and is accountable for exemplifying leadership and professionalism in the implementation of the role.
(1) Graduate of school of nursing.
(2) Certification of completion of an approved didactic RNFA course
(3) Basic computer skills
(4) 3 years scrub and circulate experience in an acute care facility.
(5) Annual surgeon review required
(6) Current Professional Liability insurance
(1) Two-years recent acute care RN experience in the operating room.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
(1) Current California RN certificate
(2) AHA BLS-HCP, ACLS, CNOR,