Retail Project Superintendents
Superintendents – Retail Upfit and Remodel Projects
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH WITHIN A STABLE, RECOGNIZED COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY!!!
Great opportunity with a stable company that offers a strong compensation and exceptional benefits program!!!
OPPORTUNITIES IN GEORGIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTH CAROLINA
Retail Project Superintendents – Heavy buildout, upfit, and remodel projects. opportunities for ground up.
- Full Service General Contractor that has operated continuously since 1918
- Greater than 90% customer repeat rate
- Licensed in 13 states
- Retail, Commercial, Healthcare, Multi-Family, Industrial Construction
- History of delivering quality services as well as quality construction
- Full pipeline of work and opportunities for growth
- Excellent reputation in the Construction Industry – providing retail construction for national chains and others
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Vehicle allowance, gas card,
- per diem and accomodations provided when travel
- Comprehensive Benefits Program: Health Insurance,
- STD, LTD, and Life Available
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Optional Life insurance for spouse available
- Bonus Eligible
- Vehicle allowance / fuel cards / per diem when applicable
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 8 Holidays / Personal Days
- Payroll Savings Plan
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Positions open due to multiple, ongoing remodel and upfit retail projects. The Superintendent is responsible for all site construction activities including all field and subcontractor personnel as required to successfully complete the project/work on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, coordinating all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Maintains the job site office and closes out projects. This client will look at candidates that live anywhere in the Carolinas or Georgia who are open to local travel and some night work.
- Coordinate and supervises construction activities
- Coordinates all field operations to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications as well as including any change directives/orders while maintaining client satisfaction
- Maintains construction schedule including short interval production schedules, identifies and solve problems
- Orders materials and schedules inspections necessary throughout the project
- Understands Project plans and specifications
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Prepares daily reports, safety reports, schedules, and supervises completion of a final punch list
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy & regulatory requirements, including storm-water compliance
- Maintains a clean organized job site, including the construction office
- Conducts weekly progress meetings – invites all trades
- Reviews job cost reporting and assists PM in maintaining budget control
- Reviews subcontractor scopes of work and provides feedback to PM prior to contract award
- Establishes staging plans and manages site logistics
- Collaborates with PM in scheduling the critical path craft pre-construction meetings prior to mobilization
- Provides feedback of reviewed submittals for compliance and coordination
- Responsible for quality work being put in place – workflow for crafts, suppliers, employees and third party contractors.
- 4 to 6 years experience running crews or supervising upfit work.
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, safety, and production in all phases of construction
- Ground up and / or Retail Upfit experience for Big Box Retail, Grocery Stores, Strip Malls etc.
MUST BE A HANDS-ON WITH STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields