TITLE: Respiratory Therapist
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate of a respiratory program recognized by J.R.C.R.T./CoARC
• Current RRT or CRT in Ohio.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Position is full time(.9) and hours are 12 hour shift. Day and Night shift available.
• The range is between for CRT($23.48hr-$31.58hr) and RRT($26.07hr-$35.05hr)depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including sign-on/relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Delivers patient care and diagnostic testing according to professional practice standards, while providing support for the healthcare system divisions.
Reviews existing clinical data, collects or recommends obtaining additional pertinent clinical data.
Evaluates all data to determine the appropriateness of the prescribed respiratory care plan, and participates in the development of the respiratory care plan.
• Position reports to a Manager whom is well respected.
• Great team to work with. Department has around 40 people to work with.