Respiratory Account Manager – Michigan, Ohio & West Virginia
$80,000 - $95,000 / yr
Respiratory Account Manager
Michigan, Ohio & West Virginia
Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of selling to hospitals, home care facilities, and long-term care facilities?
Do you specialize in respiratory technologies, ventilation, and CPAP that help treat and manage chronic respiratory diseases such as sleep apnea and COPD?
Are you money-motivated?
If so, we want to hear from you! We invite you to apply to the Respiratory Account Manager (RAM) role within the diverse and talented Respiratory Care team.
The Respiratory Account Manager (RAM) handles growing customer relationships and delivering exceptional service through customer visits, product demonstrations, training/educational programs, product in-services, and problem resolution.
Let’s talk about the role (not an all-inclusive list)
· The primary function is growing market share at current accounts by delivering exceptional service through team-driven directives and assisting with regional product training needs.
· Enhance customer relationships by visiting, demoing products, educating, providing in-services, and resolving issues.
· Create and execute a proactive strategy integrating service and support with sales management.
· Travel throughout the territory as needed to support our customers.
· Call points include DMEs, hospitals, Physicians, ALS centers, case managers, and respiratory departments.
Let’s talk about you. Do you have the following?
· 3+ years’ experience in respiratory sales – ventilation and CPAP
· Respiratory Therapy Accreditation Preferred
· Hospital, Home Care, and Long-Term Care sales experience is preferred, with a heavy emphasis on home care.
· Ability to travel throughout the territory as necessary to achieve results.
· Self-starter and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
Joining our team means pursuing a challenging, supportive, and inspiring career in a culture of excellence that helps you exceed your goals.
We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and innovation in our culture. Apply now.
A competitive salary based on experience, plus a significant bonus plan.
Our client is a global company. They work with a network of highly specialized distributors. Their products are widely recognized and appreciated for their performance, ease of use, and attractive design.
The Respiratory Account Manager (RAM) is a field/remote-based position and must live within the assigned territory.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields