Residential Superintendent (Multifamily & Single-Family)
$100,000 - $110,000 / yr
SUPERINTENDENT / SITE MANAGER – Residential Multifamily Urban Construction
Knoxville, TN area
About the Position:
This person will oversee all site construction operations for urban/downtown developments with single-family & multi-family (Townhome / Duplex) structures. Management of subcontractors, vendors, logistics & delivery staging, city/county personnel & total construction management from start to finish on a $20M+ project.
About the company:
A TN residential / Multifamily Developer-Builder with regional developments & starting an office in Knoxville has HUGE career growth opportunities in the area.
- Over-communication with subs, vendors & company staff to ensure the highest quality delivery of this project (and others).
- Total Construction site management for up to 10+ structures (home & multifamily)
- Contractor/vendor management as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Production environment experience with single & multi Family dwellings.
- Expertise at material deliveries and logistics in an urban / downtown setting.
- Candidate will need 8+ years experience in residential New Construction (preferably in custom-home building + multi-family duplex/townhomes.)
- Overseeing multiple projects (10+ structures typically) in a single development at one time.
- Proven track record of successful site operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Residential Construction.
- Good team-building skills & excellent communications with customers/owners.
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure (exceeding $100-110k+ salary per year)
- 401(k) Retirement Fund (with company match)
- 2 week Paid Vacation Days
- Healthcare Insurance (Company pays majority % employee premium costs)
- Car allowance & Fuel Card Provided
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields