Residential Sales Estimator
Los Angeles, CA
Residential Masonry Sales Estimator
Los Angeles Metropolitan
Pay- Base $75k- $78k + 2.5% commission of your gross sales
Are you an expert when it comes to concrete, block, brick, and stonework?
Our client is seeking an experienced Residential Sales Estimator to join their Sales Team!
They have been a successful family run business for a VERY long time. You’ll have the chance to work on unique projects, including celebrity homes, high-profile custom projects, and so much more! Their jobs are constantly evolving, and you’ll be collaborating with architects and engineers while using specialized materials.
The Residential Estimator is an expert in complex masonry and concrete projects. You will have extensive knowledge with brick, stone, concrete, tile and block work. Need to understand all the different finishes and cost of materials including labor in order to give the most accurate price to the client.
You will have a full time sales assistant to help with contracts, emails and follow up with clients.
- Attend virtual consultations and client site visits & intake project details.
- Obtain all relevant information to submit detailed bids including materials, labor hours and project workflow.
- Manage client relationships with partner vendors including landscape designers, architects, engineers, irrigation specialist, etc.
- Prepare detailed bids for submission according to pricing formulas.
- Deploy strategies to meet monthly sales targets.
- Provide regular support to clients & continue to build relationships until the job is completed.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Project Management to transition approved bids to the strategic planning phase.
- 8+ years on field masonry (concrete, brick, stone and tile) experience (mostly in residential projects preferred).
- Valid US Driver’s License.
- Expert knowledge of the trade, including block, brick, stone, stucco, concrete, tile, grading, machine work, precast, repointing, drainage, waterproofing and blueprints.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to manage a CRM & navigate various tech platforms.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Sick Time
- Bonus Pay
Career Growth: Our client will invest in your future. You’ll have access to an attractive benefits package, including health insurance, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields