Residential Development Site Superintendent
SUPERINTENDENT / CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – Residential New Construction
Nashville, TN area
About the company:
A local Nashville single-family & Multifamily Builder with local developments & growth + extensive support in the office for all administrative tasks.
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Total Construction site management for up to 15-20 structures (home & multifamily)
- Contractor/vendor management as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need 6-8+ years experience in custom residential New Construction (preferably in custom-home building + duplex/townhome.)
- Excellent “Customer Service & Coach” mentality versus “Director Manager” management approach on site & with clients.
- Overseeing multiple projects (10+ typically) in a development at one time.
- Qualifications include a 6+ year proven track record of successful site operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Residential Construction.
- Good team-building skills & excellent communications with customers/owners.
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $100k/year
● 100% Individual Health Insurance Coverage !!
● PLUS: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance
● Paid Time Off (3 WEEKS)
● Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
● 401(k) With Employer Match
- Car allowance & Fuel Card Provided
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields