Research Associate – LC-MS
We are searching for a Research Associate – LC-MS to join a cutting edge, well funded biotech start up. The Research Associate – LC-MS will be responsible for training team members and managing the function and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation.
Requirements of the Research Associate – LC-MS
- BS in analytical chemistry, food science, biochemistry, bioengineering or related scientific discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- 1+ years research or applications experience in relevant industry or academia
- Expert level knowledge of LC-MS or GC-MS technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and a collaborative, “can-do” work ethic
Responsibilities of the Research Associate – LC-MS:
- Oversee the operation, maintenance and function of LC-MS and GC-MS instrumentation.
- Ability to train cross functional team members on LC-MS and GC-MS instrumentation and provide technical support a must.
- Provide technical and applications support to clients.
- Proactively research and remain updated with new application, industry, analytical techniques and standards
Occupational Category: 19-2031 Chemists
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields