$75,000 - $90,000 / yr
Reliability – Mechanical Engineer / Technician*
Company: Polymer Manufacturer expanding their Production Capabilities
Location: Southeast. Highly Desirable Metropolitan area. Favorable cost of living.
Relocation: Assistance available. Will consider someone with a H1B OR TN Visa in North America
- Monitor the health of machines through condition monitoring, i.e., routine physical checks, vibration monitoring, bearing condition monitoring, temperature and noise level monitoring, etc.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager on budgeting and monitoring expenses.
- Work hand in hand with the Electrical Engineer.
- Develop and maintain complete system for Lubrication management.
- Update and maintain all mechanical maintenance records related to Lubrication, CBM, and corrective maintenance.
- Complete audits of maintenance systems.
- Conduct root cause failure analysis on major equipment failure.
- Recommends action plans to minimize equipment failures.
- Coordinate and guide team members on restoration of machine breakdowns relating to all equipment in the facility.
- Provide on-call maintenance support during odd hour breakdowns.
- Prepare monthly report on Mechanical Maintenance Performance.
- Update the maintenance ISO Documents and records as required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in engineering with rotating equipment.
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong problem solving, judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Understanding of maintenance cost vs. equipment improvement cost optimization.
- Ability to Multi-Task effectively.
- An attitude for maintenance with an ability to team build and take on more responsibility as the company grows.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree is preferred, but experience with wide-web processing is highly desirable; such as paper, flexible packaging, industrial laminations, polymers, foil, etc.
Reports to: Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields