Regsitered Nurse – Critical Care – Nights
$65,000 - $110,000 / yr
We are seeking Critical Care or ICU nurses with one year of transplant experience in Houston, TX
You will have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
RN, Nights, Critical Care: IMU, Cardiothoracic IMU – $10K SIGN-ON BONUS
A 24-bed unit, Southeast’s Intensive Care Unit receives very high acuity patients. The nurse on this unit administers full cardiac drips as well as works with Impella, CRRT, ECMO, IABP and Artic Sun devices. The nurse to patient ratio ranges from 1:1 to 1:2, with a vast amount of support resources. The ICU offers opportunities for growth through the Rapid Response team, Charge Nursing and Preceptorship. This team prides itself on family oriented and caring for each others best interest. If you are looking to join a team who treats you like family, the Southeast ICU is the place for you!
- Must have an active RN Texas License, or active multi-state compact RN license, clear of stipulations or disciplinary actions.
- Must have BSN or also will accept ADN if: *Minimum 2 years ADN experience in an acute care setting and *Can complete BSN within 3 years of employment
- Must have at least 1 year recent acute care IMU or ICU (critical care) experience
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- WORK FROM HOME
- PAID TIME OFF
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields