TITLE: Registered Nurse(RN)
LOCATION: Warden, WA
Would you like to live in an area surrounded by a large freshwater lake that offers 300 plus days of sunshine and work in healthcare organization that loves to accomplish what is best for the community.
The motto is “All of us, for each of you, every time.”
Community is about 25K population, facility serves about 77k. There is a small airport, a University, a nice community that offers something for everyone.
It is known as a Desert Oasis in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington with 4 seasons and 330 plus days of sunshine.
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate of an approved Nursing School.
• Current Washington State RN Licensure and appropriate ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS, CEN preferred depending on department working in.
• Prefer someone with 1 year of nursing experience.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Positions are full time 36hr a week and there is a couple part time 24hrs a week. Most are 12hr shifts except OR that is 10hr shifts.
• Hourly range of $36.64hr-$68.37hr depending on experience.
• Generous shift differentials for evenings($2.75hr), nights($4hr) and weekends($3.75hr)
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance(5K).
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients per your licensing scope and standards of practice. You work closely with patients, physicians, and clinicians to ensure optimal patient care and outcome.
What you can expect is:
• Reports to the Director of designated area. The nursing team is a really good, caring group and that is what they are looking to add in a person.
• Openings in ICU(day and night shift), Med/Surg(day and night shift), MBU(Night shift), OR(day shift), ER(2 afternoon shifts and 3 night shifts), House supervisor at nights is available.