$62,400 - $83,200 / yr
Diverse Strategy Partners has partnered with a behavioral health client to fill multiple Registered Nurses position. The Registered Nurse will be clinically competent while delivering care to individuals we support utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. RNs will effectively interact with clients, significant others and other health team members while maintaining all standards of professional nursing.
We need Full time, Part time and Relief RNS!
Essential Functions (Job Duties):
- Patient assessment, monitoring, case management and documentation
- Demonstrate necessary skills and knowledge to provide care for clients according to policy, procedure and division/unit specific competencies.
- Comply with Office of Mental Health (OMH), Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS), Office of Persons with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD), New York State and Federal regulations, laws and ethical guidelines.
- Provides formal and informal supportive physical and mental health care and maintenance education in a variety of areas to people we support as well as their family/team
- Administer injections and medications as directed by prescriber.
Required Education and Experience:
- Registered Nurse degree with a valid New York State RN license
- Continuing professional education required
- One (1) year experience in mental health field preferred
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields