Regional Sales Manager -( Remote/Sits anywhere in Northeast Territory)
Regional Sales Manager – Northeast Territory (can be Home Based if reside in this Region)
Are you a proven, professional Salesperson with a passion for and track record of success with custom, OEM-level indsustry Equipment design and manufacturing? Do you want to join a Top 5 National Category player who is growing even more year over year?
Then we’d like to visit with you!!!
Our Client is a national leader in their product space, based in Springfield, MO for over 50 YRS. With a long-standing reputation for high-quality equipment and excellent customer service, they built a culture on open book management transparency and in-house training for advancement.
We are currently looking for a Sales superstar to join our Pharmacuetical Equipment B/U. This Candidate will promote and sell highly custom products, services and systems into the pharmaceutical & biotech manufacturing spaces.
Typical Key Role activities:
- Establish and execute a key account and business development strategy across the Territory market
- Define sales strategies and commercial positions for all proposals
- Collaborate closely with technical and applications engineering staff to develop final proposals to win contracts
- Develop closing strategies and manage team-selling activities for proposals
- Manage Territory P&L
- Develop weekly forecasts and quarterly updates
- Support and advise GM in high involvement planning
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Engineering or other related field
- 2-5 years of experience selling engineered products or systems to the pharmaceutical industry
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Preventative Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Education Assistance
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields