$30 - $35
Essential Duties, Functions and responsibilities:
- Monitor refrigeration system to include compressors, components, condensers, air units and air conditioning units and perform preventive maintenance and repair as scheduled.
- Basic trouble shooting/repair/PM of all refrigeration and ice conveying equipment in plant and freezer areas.
- Ability to start up equipment during pre-shift such as ice maker and chillers.
- Electrical trouble shooting on process and refrigeration equipment.
- Complete paperwork and logs as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to take accurate measurements and maintain paperwork throughout shift.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and written instructions & policies
- Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for scheduled work hours.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
- Must be willing and able to perform physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a background check, drug screen and pre-employment physical Some positions may require the ability to read, write, and/or speak English
Standing (8 hours a day or more) Lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling (up to and including 50lbs or more). Operating hand held and/or mechanical machinery. Walking/climbing stairs and ladders. Gripping, grasping, and twisting using hands and wrists. Bending and stooping for long periods of time. Ability to wear respirator and/or work in confined spaces.
Working Conditions/Department Description: Shifts are approximately 8-10 hours and 1st shift. Overtime and weekend work may be required. Ability to work in extreme temperature conditions, some below -20 degrees. Job assignments are subject to the supervisor’s discretion, and job duties may vary day-to-day depending on department needs. May work in damp, cold, hot, and warm environments and some jobs work in seasonal outdoor conditions Work with loud and noisy machinery.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields