(This is not a remote opportunity, relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates)
My client is a leader in Ground Transportation Technology, Software and Services. They are currently in need of a Recruiter/Contracts Administrator who can oversee the recruiting for RideChoice and ADA Paratransit overflow providers and monitoring of the Contractor’s performance for a very successful instillation in the Phoenix market.
Reporting to the General/Project Manager, the Recruiter will be located in Phoenix, AZ, and will receive supervision and direction from both corporate and local Phoenix management. Specific duties of the Recruiter / Contracts Administrator include, but are not limited to the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit RideChoice and ADA Paratransit overflow providers and monitoring the Contractor’s performance to ensure that all service is provided in accordance with the performance standards set forth in this contract.
- Responsible for identifying any negative performance trends and working with appropriate managers and staff to address negative performance trends as soon as possible so that service can continue to improve.
- It is an expectation that the contractor will have enough RideChoice and ADA paratransit overflow providers to ensure all trip requests (ambulatory and accessible) can be provided without delay through all hours of the day, days of the week based on a 24/7 RideChoice operation.
- At a minimum, the Provider Recruiter / Contracts Administrator must have five (5) years of experience in a transit, paratransit, or similar transportation system.
- At least two years at a supervisory level.
- In addition, the Administrator must be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ADA paratransit requirements as well as acceptable paratransit and demand responsive operational, maintenance, safety and customer service practices and metrics as well as knowledge of Trapeze scheduling and brokering software.
- The Administrator must possess excellent verbal and written presentation skills and be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Base Salary Commensurate with Experience (Target Range is $80K to $90K but willing to talk to a very qualified candidate with exceptional experience)
- Full Benefit Package
If this looks like a great fit for you, please apply and let’s have a confidential conversation. Thanks!
Ground Transportation, Paratransit, Taxi Operations, Cab Operations, Taxi Dispatch, Paratransit dispatch, Ground Transportation Customer Service, Taxi Customer Service, ParaTransit Scheduling, Service Center, Ride Share Program, Ground Transportation Operations, Call Center Management, Taxi Call Center, Customer Service, Ground Transportation, Paratransit, Taxi Operations, Cab Operations, Taxi Dispatch, Paratransit dispatch, Ground Transportation Customer Service, Taxi Customer Service, ParaTransit Scheduling, Service Center, Ride Share Program, Ground Transportation Operations, Call Center Management, Taxi Call Center, Customer Service, Recruiter, Recruiting
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields