TITLE: Radiation Therapist
LOCATION: Grangeville, ID
Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller area where the population is around 50K that offers a low cost of living and plenty of activities in the area but is within a few hours of several large cities.
Position is located in a beautiful area of Idaho that offers around 400 miles of River and has been rated as a Top Outdoor area to live in.
So if you enjoy fishing, hunting, cycling, walking, running or golf then this would be a great place to reside.
With a 50K population the area still remains peaceful and quaint while having several stores for retail shopping, medical facilities and much more.
Below is the details of the position.
What they are looking for:
• Graduation from an accredited Radiology Technology program.
• Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists(ARRT) as a Radiation Therapist
• Current BLS.
Hours and Compensation potential:
• Position is day shift Monday-Friday, 8 hour shifts.
• The range on the position is between $68K-$90K depending on experience.
• The facility will offer a full benefit package including a sign-on bonus of 15K.
What you will be doing:
•The Radiation Therapist is an ARRT Registered Therapist who is responsible for the administration of radiation therapy as prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist.
The Therapist will have to interact with a variety of people including, but not limited to patients with cancer, physicians, nurses, patient’s family, and co-workers.
Therapist must possess good interpersonal communication skills.
The disease of cancer may strike any age group necessitating that this position be involved in the care of all age groups from newborns through geriatrics.
• The position reports to the Director and the hospital is around 150 beds and is a Level 3 Trauma, Level 2 Nursery and Level 2 Stoke Center.
• Knowledge of department functions, how and why radiation therapy is used, and be able to explain this to nurses, physicians, Medical Center staff, and the public.