RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY:
- Authorized to stop production when problems have been identified.
- Disposition of nonconforming material after communicating with QE/President.
- Monitor and SPC data
- Support Operators with documentation as required.
- Conduct and record inspection records
- Follow Gage Control Process at all time
JOB EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years’ experience in quality control (automotive related manufacturing) preferred
- 2 years of gage calibration experience
- 1-year SPC experience preferred
- Blueprint reading
- Ability to use and read Vernier and Digital Inspection gages
- Use Optical Comparator (Green Screen)
- ISO/IATF Awareness preferred
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields