Quality Systems Administrator – Manufacturing
Our client is in need of a leader with a strong background as Quality Systems Administrator in a manufacturing environment. In this key role you will ensure that their Rochester plants are compliant with relevant ISO:9001 standards and guidelines related to the Quality Management System and specific customer requirements. The Quality Systems Administrator develops, reviews, and maintains the plant’s ISO management system.
This is an onsite position as you will need to have strong communications skills as you will be working collaboratively with all departments and maintaining their certification and standards.
- Assures the smooth running and maintenance of a comprehensive internal audit system in relation to ISO:9001 certificate (International Organization for Standardization).
- Verifies that the management system complies with the relevant ISO standard and reviews it to assure that the actions taken to meet the quality objectives of the organization are suitable.
- Documents and submits full audit reports on each audit undertaken, lists all non-conformities, assigns corrective actions to the appropriate parties, and verifies that any problems within the system have been addressed.
- Analyzes and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of ISO, including internal audit, supplier audit, and certification audit; provide oversight of the surveillance and recertification audits.
- Acts as the Registrar liaison for the Rochester location; maintaining a productive relationship with registrar and ensures understanding of the technical review process.
- Maintains the internal audit schedule.
- Maintains the document control library and assures documentation compliance
- Trains internal auditors
- Communicates to department leaders so that they can support the company’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborates within plant and across the company to improve quality output.
· EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within Business, Accounting or Industrial Engineering field preferred.
· Must possess knowledge of QMS and ISO:9001 requirements.
· Oracle EBS experience is a plus.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields