Quality Manager – Automotive
$100,000 - $135,000 / yr
Mansfield, OH area
Salary up to 135K + bonus potential
Do you have an automotive supplier background?
Do you enjoy working in fast-paced automotive environments and improving quality systems?
This position could be for you!
Fast-paced automotive supplier is seeking a Quality Manager with an automotive background for their manufacturing facility. The Quality Manager will report to the Quality Director and will have direct and indirect reports. The Quality Manager is responsible for motivating, coaching and leading their staff; resolving customer and supplier quality issues; completing quality reports; maintaining and improving the quality management system; managing all quality assurance activities and giving regular quality presentations. The Quality Manager will be involved with the strategic development of their quality area, as well as IATF compliance. This position requires candidates to be on the manufacturing floor up to 30% of their day. Candidates should be able to develop teams, be energetic, able to take ownership of projects, have good work history and enjoy floor presence. Although this is a management position, candidates should be willing to be hands on completing quality projects.
Benefits are competitive; medical is available day one of employment. Benefits include a bonus program, medical, dental, vision, basic life, short-term disability, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and tuition reimbursement.
Requirements for the Quality Manager – Automotive:
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; a technical degree is preferred (experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
2. At least three years of similar quality management experience
3. Automotive supplier experience
6. Strong customer communication experience
7. Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
Skills that are preferred, BUT NOT required:
1. Quality certifications
2. Lean and/or Six Sigma certifications
Why work for this organization:
1. This plant is in good quality standing with customers
2. Opportunity for future advancement
3. Competitive benefits package
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Mansfield, Ohio area; there is a relocation available.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields