Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Receiving Inspection (RI) of incoming components, sub-assemblies, PCBs, and PCBAs
- Ensure supplier First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) completeness
- Ensure completeness of CoC’s and material certifications per drawing
- Visual inspection of products
- Basic Dimensional inspection
- In-process Quality Assurance (IPQA) of production builds
- Review Detailed Process Procedure (DPP) work instructions
- Validate assembly and testing operations per DPP & Job Travelers
- Final Visual Inspection and ensure completeness of build documentation
- Prepare AS9102 First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs)
- Interact with customer during Source Inspection
- Archive and scan all applicable build documentation and records
- Take photos of defects, initiate NCRs, tag and segregate Non-Conforming products
- Inspection of RMAs
- Reports findings, participate in MRB
- Prepare delivery documentation
- Fill-out applicable forms
- Cross-functional training as needed
- Support QA/PA Manager & Quality team
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and photocopiers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift 20 lbs. or more and stand on a stool as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week. Typical office hours include Monday-Thursday, 6:30am-5:00pm, however these hours will vary based on workload and the manager’s discretion. This job may require more than 40 hours of work per week as the need arises.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education And Experience
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Reside in Colorado
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent
- Three years with ISO9001 or AS9100 company or equivalent
- Interpret mechanical drawings, GD&T
- Interpret basic electrical drawings
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Clear oral & written communication
- Ability to follow procedures & standards
- Visual Inspection using microscopes
- Experience with Calipers, micrometers, height stands, pin & thread gauges
- Work effectively in team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and be trained
Preferred Education And Experience
- AS9102 First Article Inspection Report
- CMM, optical comparator, smart scope
- Certified IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610
- Internal audits
- Technical writing
- Trained in GD&T
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
OUR COMPANY is a fast-growing, multi-discipline, privately owned small business focused on engineering and manufacturing of advanced technologies – specifically in antennas and radio frequency (RF) systems. We are an energetic team empowered with world-class facilities and resources. We promote a culture which prioritizes innovation and responsiveness. By making bold investments in the development of groundbreaking technologies, our company has fielded award-winning products ranging from revolutionary passive antennas to highly complex, active antenna systems.
We offer all employees four weeks of PTO each year, flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, up to 4% 401k match, and 100% employer-paid healthcare, dental and vision plans.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields