Are you an Engineering Pro with Quality expertise in an Aerospace, Defense or Automotive (or other similar) environment? Are you looking to join a well-established, rapidly growing (incremental) Manufacturing organization who values technical expertise & collaboration in a highly people focused culture?
Then we’d love to talk to you!
This candidate is vital in the support of Manufacture of products to the fullest extent of Customer requirements and specifications, most often by leveraging metrics, customer collaboration, industry specifications, and acute problem solving skills.
Highlighted Role functions:
- Support and advise cross-functional Teams re: Customer proposal and contract reviews and revisions
- Analyze and implement internal manufacturing processes and hardware that support and align with external Customer Quality requirements and specifications
- Establish and analyze product and process Key Performance Indicators (KPI), including enacting Corrective Action plans as needed
- Facilitation of MRB and FRB processes
- Own the creation, dissemination, and Customer presentation of FAI processes and outcomes
- Support all applicable System and Customer Audits and drive responses and corrections to closure
Preferred Candidate attributes:
- BS in fields such as Engineering, Industrial Management, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Business or other related field
- 2+ YRS of applicable experience
- Track record of prior success with a Quality Assurance (proactive/preventative) Quality philosophy
- Understanding of relevant GD&T processes, equipment and outputs to properly guide QA based decisions and recommendations
- Prior demonstrated success in an AS9100, ISO9001, ISO13485, IATF 16949 or other similar QMS driven organization
- Internal and External/Customer QMS auditing experience
- Prior success with Root Cause investigation and analysis Tools most common in the above QMS organizations
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields