As Quality Engineer, you work with customers, production, and management to ensure the quality and compliance of finished sheet. You will keep accurate records of customer complaints and returns, corrective actions, procedures, and QMS data.
· Work directly with engineering and production to address, correct, and prevent customer complaints.
· Control of non-conforming product
· Manage the RMA (returns) database and develop reports.
· Write procedures and help manage the QMS.
· Analyze and data mine quality issues and process capabilities.
· Lead continuous process improvement projects.
· Complete First Article Inspection (FAI) reports and qualification efforts.
· 2-year engineering or technical degree or equivalent education or experience
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and ERP software experience
· 2 years of manufacturing experience
· 2 years of AS9100 and/or ISO 9001
· 2 years of quality experience
· CMM or FARO inspection experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields