Quality Control Supervisor
$55,000 - $65,000 / yr
Our midsize Northbrook area manufacturing client sees a Quality Control Supervisor to join their growing team.
Outstanding opportunity within a high growth company that offers amazing benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision , 401K (50% match -1st 4%), flex spending, Health Savings Account and competitive and generous PTO.
- Consistent 40 hours/week (no overtime).
This is an ONSITE position.
Job Title Reports To: Manager, Quality; Global General Manager; General Manager
Job Title Directly Supervises: Inspector, QC; Technician, Quality
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for supervising all activities related to quality control, along with implementing and further developing the quality management system while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Organizes and coordinates all elements of the organization relating to product quality
- Responsible for administering, planning, and providing support of the company’s quality program
- Recommends new policies or procedures as necessary to assure high quality of product
- Develops approaches for ensuring output of high quality product or service
- Trains and communicates with employees on quality programs
- Approves process specification and design standards
- Evaluates, reviews, tests and advises the status of inspected incoming component parts
- May analyze contracts and confers with various department heads to detect ambiguities, inaccurate statements, omissions of essential terms, and conflicts with possible legal prohibitions
- May oversee and coordinate activities of employees to ensure a safe and healthy work environment in accordance with OSHA regulations
- May coordinate facility tours and inspections to detect potential or existing hazards and recommends corrective actions
- Performs all other duties as required
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING
- Associate Degree required or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience required
- MS Excel and Word
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields