Client was founded in 1946 as a research and development company and retain a strong entrepreneurial, technology focus. Today, we have 170 employees, 3 locations (Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH & Bristol, England) and conduct business around the world. Our 70,000-square foot manufacturing operation includes three continuous production lines, one batch operation and several fabrication and assembly cells.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to participate through a hands-on approach with a dynamic and innovative Engineering, Operations Management, and Process Control support team. This individual will lead the on-going divisional quality efforts in our custom products businesses including managing, coordinating and directing the company’s ISO9001/2015 quality programs. The Quality Assurance Manager will take responsibility for all aspects of day to day quality requirements to meet the expectations and requirements of our customers as well as develop and drive the quality management system with a focus on ensuring a sound quality culture as the priority. Working knowledge of ISO9000, quality tools, and lean manufacturing are important, but so are communication and critical thinking skills.
We need someone who is ready to make a difference!
Qualified Candidates Will Have …
- At least 5 -7 years of significant experience in a quality role or a process improvement position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering, or manufacturing related fields.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and maintaining a ISO 9001/2015 quality program and/or AS9100
- Clearly demonstrated ability to work hands-on in a small company environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have demonstrated ability to solve problems / create effective solutions with multi-disciplinary teams.
Client offers a competitive compensation and attractive benefit package that include health and dental insurance, 401K savings Plan and paid time off.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields