Arden Hills, MN
$120,000 - $130,000 / yr
MAJOR AREAS RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor daily report and execute purchase orders for inventory replenishment.
- Work to improve inventory turns.
- Perform inventory control and maintenance activities on MRP system to ensure accurate part numbers, pricing, quantity, location etc.
- Expedite orders.
- Monitor Supplier performance.
- Champion our ISO program by actively participating in implementing and refining the process.
- Assists Purchasing Manager in establishing and communicating purchasing guidelines.
- Work with Accounts Payable and others to resolve invoice and purchase order discrepancies.
- Build relationships with key vendors.
1) Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
2) 4+ Years leadership experience
2) APICS or ISM certification desired, experience with ISO 9001 preferred.
2) 4 years purchasing experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
3) Experience with managing inventory and inventory turns
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields