Psychiatry Core Faculty – Outpatient
Orange Park, FL
Job Title: Outpatient Psychiatry Core Faculty
Location: Orange Park, FL
Salary: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Board Certified Psychiatry Core Faculty to join our team. The successful candidate will provide supervision and teaching to psychiatry residents in our outpatient clinic as well as providing care to patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and teach psychiatry residents
• Provide clinical care to patients in an outpatient setting
• Ability to help cover inpatients on weekend if so desired
• No call and no weekends
• Board certified in Psychiatry
• Current, unrestricted license to practice in Florida
• Current, unrestricted DEA registration
• Recent scholarly activity is a plus
Experience and Skills:
• Supervisory experience
• Teaching experience in Psychiatry
• Ability to provide clinical care in an outpatient setting
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Why Join Us: Our team of dedicated professionals is committed to providing the highest quality of care for our patients. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment that is focused on individual growth and development. We are passionate about our work and strive to create a healthy and engaging environment where everyone can thrive.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields