Psychiatrist Inpatient Child & Adolescent
Position:Psychiatrist Inpatient Child & Adolescent
Location: Shreveport, LA
full-time Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Child/Adolescent Programs.
Hospital provides quality psychiatric and addictive disease treatment to children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Brentwood Hospital is a private facility that helps individuals and families achieve optimal mental health, resulting in improved quality of life. A dedicated professional team provides individualized treatment, meeting the personal needs of customers in a safe and nurturing environment. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.
Position duties include; admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
- Generous Compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits package offered – $350K base plus
- Collegial work environment with supportive leadership team
- Training Hospital with opportunities to Teach and Mentor
- Relocation/Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance/Stipends available
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off and CMEs
- J1 Visa sponsorship if needed
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Active Louisiana license or ability to obtain license
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields