Psychiatrist Child and Adolescent
Position:Psychiatrist Child and Adolescent
Location: Sacramento, CA
We offer a full range of individualized treatment services to teens, adults and senior adults including treatment for substance abuse and chemical dependency issues with drugs and alcohol. Heritage Oaks accepts Medicare, as well as most commercial health insurance plans. We are dedicated to providing service excellence to all, and ensuring our patients receive the optimal level of care.
We are currently seeking to add a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our team, as an Independent Contractor.
- Position will be split as .5 Inpatient/.5 Outpatient care
- 125-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital;
- Affiliated with UC Davis – Offers ability to work with residents/fellows (optional);
- Average length of stay = 9-10 days;
- Flexible schedule – Ability to leave for the day once you have finished rounding;
- Manageable caseload
- Diverse payor mix;
- Independent Contractor arrangement with monthly directorship stipend available
- Potential income of $300k-450k+
- Responsibilities include medication management, admissions, follow-up visits, and treatment team meeting attendance;
- Residents provide moonlighting coverage on weekends for new patient admissions;
- Successful completion of Psychiatry residency and fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry;
- Current California medical license in good standing or have the ability to obtain required licensure (MD or DO only); and
- Current California DEA license.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields