Psychiatrist Child and Adolescent
Position:Psychiatrist Child and Adolescent
Location: Anchorage, AK
Inpatient C/A Psychiatrist (ages 4+); Full time, employed position, benefits package, optional teaching responsibilities (University of WA residents/fellows). Highly competitive base salary, sign on/relocation package. M-F, once monthly weekend rotation, one overnight call per week. Largest full service behavioral hospital in the state.
- Provide care to the child and adolescent patients in the residential treatment program.
- Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations, assessments, treatment team leadership, & patient discharges in accordance with hospital policies & procedures.
- Monday-Friday, days only, shared call.
- Collegial, supportive, and caring environment that offers great work/life balance.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required.
- Board eligibility/certification required.
- Licensed to practice in the State of AK or the ability to obtain an AK medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required.
- Base salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage; Paid Time Off; Matching 401k; CME package; Health insurance package; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Employee stock purchase plan; Option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields