Project Systems Analyst – Information Technology
$80,000 - $90,000 / yr
Major established and global company with a good working culture has an opportunity for a Project Systems Analyst – IT to coordinate and manage small/moderately complex IT programs and projects at their location in the lower portion of upstate NY. Will provide leadership and/or oversight to project team, depending on how each project is defined. Responsibilities include monitoring cost, schedule, technical performance, communication and a variety of governance related requirements. The successful candidate will have a proven history of bringing programs to completion, meeting or exceeding cost, quality and on-time delivery requirements. There is profit sharing averaging about 7% over the past number of years and an attractive relocation package.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
- Acts as business manager for assigned programs. Monitors and directs the day-to-day operations of assigned program(s) to ensure goals, services, and projects are being accomplished to meet schedule, budget, and performance parameters.
- Drives activity between multiple company-wide functional groups and 3rd parties to accomplish objectives.
- Organizes resources to accomplish objectives. Develops and maintains program schedule and provides solutions for issues that may interfere with achievement of objectives.
- Supports integration of SDR (Software Development Review) process to ensure appropriate reviews taking place, technical development is in sync with expectations of the stated objectives and appropriate stakeholders engaged.
- Monitors and stays up-to-date on technical and operational changes which affect the activities and work processes of the program.
- Ensures programs are completed within or below budget.
- Evaluates program risks and develops risk mitigation plans.
- Monitors project and group personnel commitments and adjusts manpower accordingly.
- Provides technical and administrative guidance and direction for individuals and projects within the group.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to department and company processes.
- Conducts presentations to all levels of the business.
Must be able to gain consensus and deal with sensitive issues in a tactful manner. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills (staff motivation and interdepartmental coordination), organizational ability, and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Six or more years of broad experience in project management is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Experience working in material handling or other durable goods manufacturing environment is preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields